Deep Conditioning Avocado Hair Mask12:00 AM
A friend of mine told me about an easy way to condition and repair damage to hair. You can try it for yourself with two simple ingredients and about two hours.
You will need:
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Cut and remove seed. Peel skin and place in a bowl.
2. Add olive oil and mix thoroughly.
Use a blender, potato masher or wire whisk to get a smooth consistency.
*Note: Make sure that you don't have any chunks of Avocado because it WILL get everywhere! (Personal experience. LOL!)
4. Apply to your hair from root to tips. Massage.
*Note: Apply mixture and coat as if you're dying your hair. :)
5. Once hair is completely saturated, cover with a plastic shower cap or bag.
6. Leave mixture on hair for one hour and forty five minutes.
*Important: You must leave it one for no less than 1 hour and 45 minutes to allow it to work on your hair.
7. Wash your hair as you normally would.
Repeat this process as often as desired.
More like this:
Stay in the loop!