Wear Glasses? Makeup Tips & Tricks to Try8:04 AM
I've split these tips into two categories. The first one is all about the basics. These tips are the best of the best when it comes to your daily routine. The second one is making sure you keep your prescription in mind. There are different tips and tricks for nearsightedness, farsightedness and even astigmatism. Read on to find out what will work best for you!
1. Make sure that you choose colors of eye shadow that compliment you because glasses tend to magnify your eyes. The best way to know is to choose coordinating colors to your eyes. Blue eyes look great with grey hues. Brown eyes look best with greens. Green eyes are complimented by purple hues.
2. It's important that you be careful when you`re applying makeup. Watch for clumps and smudges because they will be more noticeable.
3. When applying mascara, make sure that you apply it thinly and avoid waterproof formulas. Make sure your lashes don`t touch the lenses of your glasses. From experience, this can be rather annoying.
4. Apply a highlighter to the brow bone for a more seductive look. Always remember to blend, blend, blend. Even though you're wearing glasses, people will notice harsh lines between colors.
Keep Your Prescription in Mind
2. If you`re farsighted, you need to use matte shades of shadows. This is because your eyes appear larger behind your glasses. Try beige, pinks and oranges. These colors will accent your eyes without making them seem larger than they actually are.
3. If you have astigmatism, you can wear stronger makeup. Apply eyeliner to the upper lid and blend carefully.
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the tips and tricks. Have other tips you'd like to share? Comment below. I'd love to hear them!
Stay in the loop!