TLC VoxBox Review5:53 AM
I was super excited when I found out that I qualified to receive another VoxBox. The TLC VoxBox is specifically for moms of the Influenster Nation and I'm proud to be one of the few to get it. This one comes with so many awesome products we all have used at one time or another.
- The Neo-To-Go is a great product to carry with you for those 'boo-boo' moments. If you love Neosporin, you'll love this travel spray version, too! Just spray and go for infection protection. :) This lovely little no touch, no sting spray retails between $5 and $7.
- I like the Ivory Soap bar because it's 99% pure and contains no dyes or heavy perfumes. I use this product already.It leaves you clean without a filmy residue feeling. I highly recommend using this product and to get another bar is great! You can purchase Ivory soap for the exceptionally low price of $3.99 for a 10 pack.
- I received a travel-sized pack of Puffs To Go with a touch of lotion and love the portability and durability. Puffs tissues work the best at caring for tiny runny noses and your, too! This immediately went right into my purse. Typically only $0.49, it's a deal hard to beat.
- The Avon's Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother is something new to me. It instantly blurs lines and wrinkles on the forehead and around eyes. Kind of like Photoshop in the flesh! Lol. You're never to young to care for your face including those wrinkles everyone is bound to get. I've tried so many different Avon products and their quality is amazing. That's why I think it's definitely worth the $30 price tag.
- The last in the photo is the Shell Rewards Network card. Fuel rewards is a free program that saves you money on gas! My local grocery store offers discounts on gas from them and Shell already. This is the next step to saving even more! You can sign up by using this link and start saving automatically. ->Fuel Rewards<-