Five On Friday: My Top Favorite Affiliate Sites & Forums7:31 AM
1. TopMommyBlogs.com. If you haven't heard of this awesome website, you should check it out! Your blog has to be at least 3 months old and your blog must be approved in order to officially join, but it's a great site to find other blogs in your niche and make new friends.
2. Sverve.com. Sverve is a website I signed up for because I noticed a lot of people were on that site. I have still yet to master the site, but I've come across some great affiliate programs including Taste For Sweets and Parade.com. (Did you enter the Taste For Sweets giveaway? You could win a trip to Paris! Click >HERE< to enter now!)
3. BlogDash.com. I came across this website on another blog and signed up. They're a blogger outreach site that connects you with businesses and companies.
4. Business2Blogger.com. This site is pretty awesome. They offer a job board for you to see jobs posted by businesses kind of like the classifieds in the newspaper. You choose the ones you want to work with and send them your profile for them to approve. Some offer a monetary compensation and others offer free products. Unfortunately, I have yet to hear back from the jobs I've applied for, but I'm hopeful I will soon.
5. KidBloggerNetwork.com. This site is an awesome way for bloggers to share their blogs with others.Join link parties, gain blogging tips and more. You must be accepted in order to join, but it's a great way to be noticed and notice others also.
I hope you've enjoyed my top five affiliate sites and forums. Come join the Five On Friday link party. Visit any of the blogs on the image below to join!